Cursed Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOTE READ.

3 posters

Go down

NOTE READ. Empty NOTE READ.

Post  LaylaxFlawless Tue Jul 12, 2011 9:28 pm

Guys, I think that I'm about to quit YouTube ( maybe ), Because i'm not dragging a lot of attention. there is way too much disrespectful bitches that try to act like their cool, yes maybe i had bashed sensual because of the people in there.. but i said sorry to all of them, Im not getting into contests, not enough subscribers, and don't talk to enough people when i try to talk to them but like after they comment back to me and i comment back that's it... I feel like i'm down below so if anyone wants to give tips or be nice, that's great if your gonna be ignorant and say who's this don't even comment
- Cody ( LaylaxFlawless )
LaylaxFlawless
LaylaxFlawless

Back to top Go down

NOTE READ. Empty Re: NOTE READ.

Post  Admin Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:04 pm

The don't answering thing is probably because you only ask 'hey how are you doing?'. I rarely answer to those messages too. You have to talk to them about something interesting.
Also I wasn't subbed to you รถ. I'll try to comment next time ;)
And if you're not getting into contests it's probably because you sign up for the wrong ones, that have a level too high. No offence.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cursedmedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  xADR7 Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:16 am

LaylaxFlawless wrote:Guys, I think that I'm about to quit YouTube ( maybe ), Because i'm not dragging a lot of attention. there is way too much disrespectful bitches that try to act like their cool, yes maybe i had bashed sensual because of the people in there.. but i said sorry to all of them, Im not getting into contests, not enough subscribers, and don't talk to enough people when i try to talk to them but like after they comment back to me and i comment back that's it... I feel like i'm down below so if anyone wants to give tips or be nice, that's great if your gonna be ignorant and say who's this don't even comment
- Cody ( LaylaxFlawless )

guurl just improve. You need to improve to be noticed. If you don't make good MVs you will always be apart. There are 3 categories in MV Making, The N00bs/newbies, the decent ones and the pros. If you don't get at least on the decent ones (lmao) you won't be noticed. So stop leaving and improve asap.
xADR7
xADR7

https://www.youtube.com/TheWWEBoy4ever

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Jul 14, 2011 10:16 am

Yeah that too. Nice theory Adrian!
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cursedmedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down