Cursed Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2 Divas and Superstars Released and Divas Stipulation Revealed for Extreme Rules

2 posters

Go down

2 Divas and Superstars Released and Divas Stipulation Revealed for Extreme Rules Empty 2 Divas and Superstars Released and Divas Stipulation Revealed for Extreme Rules

Post  amare135 Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:07 am

"WWE has come to terms on the release of WWE Divas Mickie James and Katie Lea Burchill as well as Superstars Shelton Benjamin, Kung Fu Naki, Slam Master J and Jimmy Wang Yang as of today, April 22, 2010. We wish them the best in all future endeavors."
I know everybody knows that already but I just want to know your thoughts.

2 Divas and Superstars Released and Divas Stipulation Revealed for Extreme Rules Extrem10
– Beth Phoenix and Michelle McCool will meet in an ‘Extreme Makeover’ match this Sunday at Extreme Rules. There will be make-up and clothes all over the ring. Sometime in the last month the TNA and WWE writing crews switched places.

from Wrestling Observer
amare135
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

2 Divas and Superstars Released and Divas Stipulation Revealed for Extreme Rules Empty Re: 2 Divas and Superstars Released and Divas Stipulation Revealed for Extreme Rules

Post  Admin Sat Apr 24, 2010 8:48 am

I hate the WWE for releasing Katie & Mickie, but there's one good thing about it:
Maybe some other more unused Divas (Jilliaaaaan!!) will get their chance at succes now

And Neutral @ the Extreme Makeover match. I have no idea what to expect
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cursedmedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down