Cursed Media
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sarita & Taylor to WWE?

4 posters

Go down

Sarita & Taylor to WWE? Empty Sarita & Taylor to WWE?

Post  Hasnan Fri May 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Apparently, after their contracts end with TNA, Wilde and Sarita plan to join WWE. It is said that Wilde and Sarita are not happy with the Knockouts Division. WWE wanted Wilde and Sarita in early December but TNA did not allow their releases. Now that the contracts are almost up, Wilde and Sarita plan to join WWE.

Another Knockout that is also leaving TNA is Tara. She stated on her blog that her pay was not fair and that TNA was not using her well. Tara plans to leave TNA after her contract expires. Tara also expresses that she would like to go back to WWE or join MMA.

Former Knockout Awesome Kong, hinted on her Twitter account that she would bring a lot of money to WWE, hinting she wants to sign.

This would be a gain for WWE and a very big loss for TNA. The WWE Divas Division would dominate, and TNA's Knockout Division would sink. Good Luck too all the ladies and the two companies.

SOURCE: Wrestling Observer Newsletter
Hasnan
Hasnan

https://www.youtube.com/user/kingofthegames95

Back to top Go down

Sarita & Taylor to WWE? Empty Re: Sarita & Taylor to WWE?

Post  amare135 Fri May 07, 2010 6:36 pm

WOW!
amare135
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri May 07, 2010 9:38 pm

I really hope Tara (they should name her Victoria again tho) returns to the WWE cause I don't think the WWE will have her become a jobber once again tbh, and Taylor & Sarita (especially Sarita) to WWE would be hoot too! I'd love to see them all get glamslammed XD (yeah i'm a little bit obsessed with the glam slam, i was really sad when beth couldn't glam slam rosa to finish their match last night :( )

Kong to the WWE, idk... if she'd feud with Beth that'd be awesome tho. The dominant diva of the WWE vs the dominant knockout
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://cursedmedia.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  DannyMvx Fri May 07, 2010 11:05 pm

WOW!! That would be awesome.

Hasan I don't mean to sound rude but it wouldn't be a huge loss for TNA cause they already took that huge loss when Hogan and Bischoff came in. Plus Tara was leaving at the end of the month anyway and they never used Sarita & Taylor.

Also this could open the door for people like Hamada & Roxxi or even ODB(even tho I hate her)
DannyMvx
DannyMvx

Back to top Go down

Post  amare135 Sat May 08, 2010 8:45 am

DeeMvx wrote:WOW!! That would be awesome.

Hasan I don't mean to sound rude but it wouldn't be a huge loss for TNA cause they already took that huge loss when Hogan and Bischoff came in. Plus Tara was leaving at the end of the month anyway and they never used Sarita & Taylor.

Also this could open the door for people like Hamada & Roxxi or even ODB(even tho I hate her)
Roxxi is not signed to TNA.
amare135
amare135
Cursed V.I.P.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down